Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the Road to Success Trifold Board

This was a challenge outlined and issued by a national director that one of my directors wanted to use. I created a road from black construction paper, using a white crayon for the detail. I cut slits in the paper using an exact-o knife and anchored small paperclips in them at each of the monetary goals listed on the road signs. I printed cars out and put them into plastic sleeves (much less expensive than laminating and reusable!) which can be "parked" at each stop as they reach it.
There is a place at the bottom there, the 2 blocks backed by black, showing the goal for the number of consultants in the unit and the number of consultants currently in the unit, which is changeable with another sleeve and paperclip duo.

Title and contest rules.


One of the cars "on the road." Additionally, a blank spot was inserted on the car doors, where either a number can be put directly in pencil (then erased and a new number added as needed) or a smaller piece of paper can be inserted in the sleeve with the current number of "passengers" or teammates that sales consultant currently has on her team.

Prizes awarded upon completion, made up to look like billboards on the side of the road, with ribbons denoting which prize level is which.
I can do any visual and am quite good at creative solutions. For example, with these 2 boards (this plus the Lucky 7's board) Anna wanted to reuse old boards plus not spend too much more money on them. While she paid me for my time, on an hourly basis, she paid less than $6 in expenses and office supplies for BOTH boards! I was pretty proud of myself! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear: don't spam me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...